Saturday, August 27, 2011

The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!


Ok, I know that most of you whippersnappers aren't going to get the reference (or know what a phonebook is - it was how we found people before facebook.) Oh well, it's our blog, sue us.

The Kia commercial I worked on for Method Studios is online. I did camera tracking and matchmoved the hamsters on several shots. Enjoy!


Also, be on the lookout for the Verizon Droid commercial I worked on (it's the one with the hot chick fighting robots - I know, right??!!) We saw a teaser for it when we saw Attack the Block (go see it if you love aliens, sci-fi, or fun.)

That's it for now.

Cheers!
Daniel

Yes we know that the post is in all caps and the text is grey. Blogspot has been a little buggy today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment